Burning FAT and Getting in Superior Shape Has NEVER Been More EXCITING…
Or Complete, and here’s Why…
Introducing Richmond VA’s most Thrilling Fitness Gym and Strength Community.
Hey Fitness Friend,
If you’re looking for a place where you’re not only challenged with physical exercise but you’re also treated like a family member – then Mayhem Fitness might be the option for you.
I started Mayhem Fitness out of the humble beginnings of a cheer facility strength camp program way before barbell training, functional exercise and strongman workouts were considered cool.
Here at Mayhem Fitness we lift weights, do cardio, and have a great time doing it – make no mistake, we are a Strength & Conditioning Gym.
What that means is unlike many of the other fitness gyms, clubs or CrossFit in Richmond, Henrico, Mechanicsville and Hanover – at Mayhem Fitness we treat all of our members like athletes.
Research has PROVEN that short bursts of moderate to intense exercise is not only best for most athletes but it is the BEST way to exercise for anyone who wants more energy, more vitality, more muscle, more strength, less body fat and a great looking body.
Unleash The Mayhem
Fitness is of body, mind and soul. At Mayhem, we help grow stronger bodies and we also aim to strengthen your mental mindset. We want our members to become ‘The Fittest Version of Themselves,” beginning with the body.
Our 3 Step Process Begins With:
- FUNCTION & STRUCTURE: Better Posture, Performance, Longevity, Strong Mindset and Overall Health. We always begin our training phases and daily routines with a healthy dose of joint mobility, flexibility and various dynamic warm-ups. This allows us to address any joint immobility or muscle imbalances you may unknowingly have. A specialized dynamic warm-up always starts our vigorous workouts. PLUS, we’ll continue to provide mindset coaching with positive reinforcement, encouragement and motivation to help you overcome all excuses that stand in the way of you becoming the Fittest Version of Yourself.
- STRENGTH: Stronger Core, Lean Muscle and Functional Strength. Whether your goal is to burn fat, build a muscular body, compete in a strength sport or keep up with the kids at home you will need to get stronger. More strength means that you’ll have a firmer, more shapely and vibrant body. You’ll have a body that can overcome any physical force, and looks great to-boot.
- ATHLETICISM: Fat Loss, Speed and Agility. Who wants to be stronger if they can’t move and do anything with it? We love to mix it up with speed and conditioning (cross training) that’ll improve the way you move and perform – whether that’s out on the competition field or simply keeping up with your kids at home.
Today’s actions are tomorrow’s results.
Like I said before, we want our members to become the Fittest Version Of Themselves. We want you to be the author and hero in your own story.
You have a unique reason for being part of the family at Mayhem Fitness… and we honor that by helping you uncover your hidden strengths and abilities so that you can attain any goal you set for yourself, in and out of the gym.
I’m looking forward to meeting you and helping you realize your full potential.
Coach, Sean “Mayhem” Murphy
RVA’s ELITE Transformation Training Facility. Lose MORE FAT and Build Solid Strength and MUSCLE in half the time of any other facility here in Richmond VA.
Mayhem Fitness & Cross Training’s Transformation Programs
(click image to learn more)
SIGN UP FOR YOUR ONE WEEK FREE TRIAL OF UNLIMITED TRAINING
Our Core Values
- Lead from the Front – Our coaches and staff will always lead with a professional, positive and motivational position to help you become the Fittest Version of Yourself. We practice what we preach and will never ask you to do more than you are capable of.
- Honesty and Integrity – If we say we’re going to do something, rest assure, we’re going to do it.
- Accountability – Success comes from being held accountable to one another and working together as a team. We’ll make sure you’re doing your part as we do ours to help you reach your fitness goals.
- Positive Reinforcement – Strong people lift others up, weak people put others down.
- HAVE FUN! – YES, we take our training seriously but honestly, we have a TON of FUN during each and every workout session!